Re: flight AA155

From:         Airline@Flash.Net (Eric Olesen)
Date:         12 Oct 96 21:34:30

"R.Schmidt" <schmidt@worldonline.nl> wrote:

>On December 16th, 1972(!) I was on flight AA155 (JFK-IAD).
>Unfortunately, it was in that period that I was not yet interested in
>civil aviation.  Anyway, is it possible to find out the registation of
>the aircraft of that very flight?

No. Records don't go that far back.... In general, 10 years is the max
for flight records with the carriers. ATC wouldn't have it either.

Its still possible to find out the type of equipment -- many of the
better transportation libraries and some university libraries have the
OAG going back that far.