Re: Ice related accidents

From:         felton@phoenix.Princeton.EDU (phil. Felton)
Date:         23 Aug 96 13:44:56

In article <airliners.1996.1677@ohare.Chicago.COM>, Scott Bell
<scottb@anet-dfw.com> wrote:

> Does any know where I can get pic or JPEG's or what ever of aicraft
> accidents?  I am an aircraft mechanic teaching de-ice procedures and
> think it would be an eye opener for some of the students..Thnaks

The Weather Channel sells a 45min video called "Out of the Blue" which
covers weather related accidents.  About one third is on Icing, illustrated
by the Washington D.C. Potomac crash and wind tunnel footage.  I showed it
as an introduction to my sophomore Mechanics of fluids class and they found
it interesting.  Phone # 1-800-544-6206.

Phil.