Re: Ice related accidents

From:         Reid Fairburn <cr_king@cr_king.seanet.com>
Date:         23 Aug 96 13:44:55

At 08:13 PM 8/18/96, you wrote:
>Does any know where I can get pic or JPEG's or what ever of aicraft
>accidents?  I am an aircraft mechanic teaching de-ice procedures and
>think it would be an eye opener for some of the students..Thnaks

===Try writing to:  Boeing Commercial Airplane Group
                                    Flight Safety Office
                                    Seattle, WA   98124

Tell them exactly what you want the pictures for and maybe they can find you
some...no promises however as these pictures are tightly controlled.  Some
to the airlines might be a good backup try.

Reid Fairburn
Creative Kingdom, Inc.
cr_king@cr_king.seanet.com
206-946-4815