Re: North Atlantic Tracks [LONG]

From:         Steve Le-Vien <slevien@eggw.demon.co.uk>
Date:         06 Feb 96 14:15:43

In message <airliners.1996.47@ohare.Chicago.COM> Jim Wolper wrote:

All snipped but it was very good.

You may also be interested to know at the London Flow Management
Unit (now defunct since 13 Jan, it's all done from Brussels) in
an office in Heathrow's Tower they have a monitor (20in or so)
with radar plots of traffic over the UK and eastern seaboard of
the US and Canada, and track predictions across the ocean. It
sure looks crowded! I belive the info comes over from the FAA.

--
____
\  /  Steve Le-Vien                                 AFTN: EGGWZPZX