RE: Toilets on JAL FC

From:         McElravy <cpa1@penn.com>
Date:         14 Jul 96 22:43:25

If the lav is on an outside wall (terminology...) and is very big then the
likelihood that it would have a window is pretty good. I read about these
"SUPER LAVs" in the most recent AIRLINERS mag. Truly awesome. I think a
window in the crapper would be great. . When you are trapped on the can a
view would be nice. Is Boeing going to put the 777 "no slam can" on all its
airliners? This would be a great place to start. Wouldn't it be funny if
Boeing spun the technology off into a consumer product, like NASA/Fisher
did with the space pen??? I'll keep an eye open for one at the Home Depot.

On the same subject, what about the showers on the British Airways 747s?
Are they for real?