Re: Old NW DC-9's

From:         Steve Lacker <slacker@arlut.utexas.edu>
Date:         09 Jul 96 13:09:46

73727.644@compuserve.com (Jeff Givens) wrote:
>Anybody notice about one year ago NE removed all the data plates on their
>DC-9's from the main doorway? Now they are in the flight deck, above the
>jump seat.

Thats funny. I often travel with a co-worker who always reads the data plate on
McD aircraft, and announces the age of the ship in a not-too-quiet voice as he
boards the plane- especially if its more than 10-15 years old. I've made a
habit of not walking down the jetway anywhere near him anymore...

--
Steve Lacker	/	Applied Research Laboratories, The University of Texas
512-835-3286	/	PO Box 8029, Austin TX 78713-8029