Re: Northwest 747s

From:         hedley@netcom.com (Hedley Rainnie)
Date:         27 Jun 96 12:56:58

In article <airliners.1996.1056@ohare.Chicago.COM>, bbost0325@aol.com (BBost0325) wrote:
>Ok, ok, so I forgot Qantas.  They've had 747SP's since 1981.  And as far
>as Korean Air flying between Seoul and Seattle, that was just an educated
>guess.  If anyone can prove me wrong on that one, then do it!

FWIW I was on one of Korean Air's 747SP's from SFO to Seoul a couple of
weeks ago. I must say this aircraft seems quite old. According to their
fleet list, they have 2 747SP's. My return flight was a newer aircraft
run by Singapore airlines, a 747-400 megatop. Very fancy and interesting
since with the route map on your personal display you can learn quite a bit
about where you are and how fast/high you are travelling.

Hedley

--
hedley@8x8.com                     | 8x8, Inc.
hedley@netcom.com                  | Santa Clara, CA. (408) 654-0883