Re: Delta/American fleet composition

From:         Steve Lacker <slacker@arlut.utexas.edu>
Date:         27 Jun 96 12:56:56

jnedzel@netcom.com (Jared Nedzel) wrote:
>In article <airliners.1996.969@ohare.Chicago.COM> Steve Lacker <slacker@arlut.utexas.edu> writes:
>
>[deleted]
>>certainly doesn't seem to have happened (a good thing IMHO). In fact, I only
>>encountered about 3 Delta MD-11's on the ground at the various airports I've
>>hit recently (DFW, Atlanta, Ft. Lauderdale/Hollywood, Cincinnati, Logan,
>>National and a few others).
>
>Delta mainly uses the MD-11s on transatlantic routes.  I'm surprised that
>you saw one in Logan -- I've never seen one there.

Sorry if my wording caused any misunderstanding (which it apparently did...). I
was simply listing the airports I've passed through in the last 5 months. I
kept an eye out for all types of A/C at all the airports, but I didn't
necessarily see any one type at all of the above. If memory serves, I only saw
Delta MD-11's at DFW and Atlanta.

Thanks to all for the responses... and yes I  blew it when I said "ex Trump
shuttle". :-)

--
Steve Lacker	/	Applied Research Laboratories, The University of Texas
512-835-3286	/	PO Box 8029, Austin TX 78713-8029