Re: A brief commentary

From:         rdd@netcom.com (Robert Dorsett)
Date:         27 Jun 96 12:42:12

In article <airliners.1996.1055@ohare.Chicago.COM> Jon_Ward@blibble.demon.co.uk writes:
>This is not a political comment, but just something I which I found mildly
>amusing.
>
>Has anybody else noticed that with the rash of Boeing and MD crashes, the
>amount of Airbus bashing has dropped considerably?

Hey--anytime, any place.  I'm game.  Having participated in a four-month
slugfest back in October, however, I am not keen to rehash the same old
issues with people who will not listen or who are incapable of learning.

I also don't see how any Douglas crashes would impede such activity.  Most
of the people happy to bash Airbus design decisions are also more than
happy to discuss some of MDC's ah, decisions. :-)

The issue is safety, not some juvenile obsession with companies.

                                       ftp://wilbur.pr.erau.edu/pub/av