Re: Am West "Arizona Diamondbacks" 757?

From:         sdmorris@mindspring.com (Scott D. Morris)
Date:         24 Jun 96 12:24:55

In article <airliners.1996.844@ohare.Chicago.COM>, astracon@aol.com you were to
have said...

>Maybe this is "old" news but I just saw an America West 757 in "Arizona
>Diamondbacks" colors at PHX.  Is this new or has it been around a while?
>
>How many "special" 757's does HP have now?  I know there is the Phoenix
>Suns, Arizona, Nevada, and Ohio flags, any others I've missed?
>
>Steve

Yepperz I know of another one. The "teamwork" one which is copied from a
painting one of the kids of an HP employee did. It was to celebrate the
carrier's emergence from bankruptcy. Problem is you can TELL it's the artwork
of a child, it's pretty tacky...

Scott

--
"ScoMo"        ][ No one can help you or hurt you, like someone you love ][
 on IRC  ,,.   sdmorris@mindspring.com ~ Scott D. Morris ~ Atlanta, GA, USA