Re: UAL 747?

From:         msb@sq.com (Mark Brader)
Date:         24 Jun 96 12:24:54

> > Last year I flew from Montreal to Vancouver on a Air Canada B-767.  For
> > some reason, I was discussing B-767's with the Flight Attendant, and
> > with a twinkle in his eye, he said "guess which 767 this is?".
>
> Don't believe them.  Any (in)famous plane(s) in an airline's fleet
> quickly seem to become the whole fleet.  A story in Airliners a few
> years ago detailed the search by a 727 pilot who encounterd dozens
> of ex-Northwest 727s that were *all* reputedly the very plane that
> D.B. Cooper jumped out of.  None of them were the real McCoy...

And any (in)famous suspect in a crime quickly seems to become the criminal.
The hijacker who jumped out of that 727 was *never identified*.
--
Mark Brader, msb@sq.com | "Every new technology carries with it an opportunity
SoftQuad Inc., Toronto  |  to invent a new crime"      -- Laurence A. Urgenson