Re: 757 Range/Payload

From:         pilot@leland.stanford.edu (Nick Strauss)
Date:         07 Jul 95 03:24:58

niels@lofgren.demon.co.uk wrote:

> So what's the longest scheduled 757 sector then?
> Not sure how many miles but Icelandair's Keflavik-Orlando is up there.
> Doesn't Am.Trans Air do a long flight (with stops) from Norfolk VA
> to the Diego Garcia in the Indian Ocean?

According to a Boeing press release thing I've got "The twinjet is used to
serve city pairs are as far away as 3,594 nautical miles (6,656
kilometers) apart and as close as 59 nautical miles (109 kilometers)."

That's Boeing verbatum, including the grammer mistake.  Doesn't say the
cities or who flies 'em.

   --Nick