Re: Boeing 777-300 Program Launched at Paris

From:         Jon Ward <Jon_Ward@blibble.demon.co.uk>
Date:         21 Jun 95 02:56:56

Douglas Reeves :
> Four Asian airlines have ordered 30 777-300X aircraft, valued at $4billion.
> ANA, Cathay Pacific, Korean Airlines and Thai International are the customers,
[snip]
> It's interesting to note that Cathay is one of the customers, as they (I
> believe) are an A330 operator.  Maybe they're not happy with them?

Which engine do they want for these B777's? I know they have RR Trent's on
their A330(s?).

While speaking of Boeing 777's, I heard yesterday that during a demo flight
with various dignatries, a B777 lost cabin pressure. Anybody confirm/deny?

Jon Ward
--------
Work : JRW@liyorkrd.li.co.uk        | #include "disk$standard:disclaimer.h"
Rest : Jon_Ward@blibble.demon.co.uk | "You look up to God, and find Venus Di