Aircraft Order Update (June 19, 95)

From:         chuanga@iia2.org (H Andrew Chuang)
Date:         21 Jun 95 02:56:44

      *** 1995 Large Commercial Aircraft Order Update (June 19, 95) ***

 |       |300/                   | /*   737    \              / 777 \| 80/   |
 |       |310 319 320 321 330 340|345 600 700 800 744 757 767 200 300| 90  11|
 |_______|_______________________|___________________________________|_______|
N| GE    |         2I  2I        |                                   |       |
N| IW    |                       |                                   |  2P   |
N| NH    |                       |                                10P|       |
N| TG    |                       |                                 6R|       |
N| MU    |                       |                                   |  9I   |
N| CJ    |                       |                                   | 11I   |
N|U Land |                       |                                   |  2P   |
N| KE    |                       |                                 4P|  3P   |
N| CV    |                       |                 1G                |       |
N| BR    |                       |                             4U    |       |
N| CI    |                       |                             4U    |       |
N| 5X    |                       |                     5R            |       |
N| AC    |    10C                |                                   |       |
N| UX    |                       |             8                     |       |
N| BQ    |                       |             2                     |       |
N| NG    |                       |             2                     |       |
N| SV    |                       |                 5U         23U    | 29I 4P|
N| AF    |                       | 8   7                             |       |
 |Shandong                       | 3                                 |       |
 | DM    |                       | 6                                 |       |
 | QF    |                       | 3                       2G        |       |
 | YP    |         2I  4I        |                                   |       |
 | UA    |                       |                 2P  4P            |       |
 | LTU   |                       |                     1R  1P        |       |
 | GMI   |                       |        12                         |       |
 | JL    |                       | 4                                 |       |
 | SK    |                       |    35                             |       |
 | ML    |         4I            |                                   |       |
 | LH    |    20C                |                                   |       |
 | LA    |                       |                         3P        |       |
 | IY    | 2U                    |                                   |       |
 | BG    | 2P                    |                                   |       |
 | NH    |            10U        |                         3G  3P    |       |
 |Bavaria|                       |         2                         |       |
 | AI    |                       |                 2P                |       |
 | 3Q    |                       |                         3R        |       |
 |_______|_______________________|___________________________________|_______|
 | Total | 4  30   8  16   0   0 |24  42  14  12  10  10  12  34  20 | 56  4 |
 |  9 5  |  A I R B U S ( 5 8 )  |       B O E I N G ( 1 7 8 )       |M D(60)|

1 N in the first column indicates new (or missed) order since the last update.
2 The engine selection (other than the A340, B737) is indicated by the letter
  behind each order number.  B,C,G,I,P, or R stands for BMW-RR, CFMI, GEAE,
  IAE, P&W, or R-R, respectively; U for undecided/unknown.
3 The A300/310 is kept under one column, so is the 737-300/400/500 (*345), as
  well as the MD80/90/95. (The MD80/90/95 order can be easily distiguished by
  engine selection: P for MD80, I for MD90, and B for MD95 [if launched]).
4 airline code:    3Q - Yunnan (China),   AI - Air-India,  NH - All Nippon,
  LH - Lufthansa,  BG - Biman Bangladesh, IY - Yemenia,    ML - Midway,
  SK - SAS,        JL - Japan AL,         AF - Air France, GF - Gulf Air,
  GMI- Germania,   YP - Aero Llyod,       UA - United,     QF - Qantas,
  LA - Lan-Chile,  DM - Maersk,           SV - Saudia,     NG - Lauda Air,
  UX - Air Europa, BQ - EuroBelgian,      AC - Air Canada, 5X - UPS,
  CI - China AL,   BR - EVA Airways,      CV - Cargolux,   KE - Korean Air,
  CJ - China Northern, MU - China Eastern,TG - Thai Int'l, IW - AOM French,
  GE - TransAsia,
5 Send an e-mail to me (chuanga@iia2.org) for any order that I have left out.
  Make sure the orders are announced firm orders with a verifiable source.

Known order cancellations:

Boeing: 3 B757s (3Q/CAAC); 3 B737s, 1 B747F, 3 B767s (AF); 4 B747s (NH);
        6 B777s (GF)
Airbus: 0

Note: I did not include Virgin Atlantic's 6 B777s for which VS has made
      a deposit but has not offically ordered the aircraft.

--
  H Andrew Chuang   chuanga@iia2.org