Re: 777 Question

From:         usai1035@servus12.rus.uni-stuttgart.de (Ralf Sipple)
Date:         29 Jan 95 19:14:47

In article <airliners.1995.62@ohare.Chicago.COM>, scottk1204@aol.com (ScottK1204) writes:
. Also we were
> wondering about the stall speed of the airplane (dirty and clean).  When
> the airplane left he was airborne in about 4000 feet of runway.  We were
> very impressed with the airplanes noise level (very quiet).
> SCOTTK1204@AOL.COM

Consider that the aiplanes was supposed to be very light when performing
these test flights. The equipment necessary for flight testing will be
much less than the number of passengers the plane is designed for.

--
Viele Gruesse / Best regards                           __|__
Ralf Sipple * FaVeVe * U Stuttgart              --------(_)--------