"Frise-type" ailerons...

From:         pilot@leland.stanford.edu (Nick Strauss)
Organization: Stanford University
Date:         01 Jun 95 05:01:09 
Followups:    1 2 3
Next article
View raw article
  or MIME structure

What are they?

Are "frise" ailerons different from the usual up-down articulated flap at end
of wing thing that I've grown comfortable with after all these years?