Re: Boeing 747-400

From:         Mark Radovich <mradovic@ozemail.com.au>
Date:         22 May 95 02:46:19

adam.finan@zetnet.co.uk (Adam Finan) wrote:
 >Does anybody have any sales brochures etc for the Boeing 747-400. The
 >-400 series is a passion of mine and I am looking for anything to do
 >with it. Im also interested in finding someone who can get hold of a
 >model similar to the ones Travel Agents have, ie large injection
 >moulded. If you have any info please e-mail me. I am also interested
 >to know if anyone has Boeings E-Mail address if they have one.

I got a model made up the other day in the Phillipines.  They are called
Arphil Aerospace Models and their fax number is +63 2 823-0138.  Mark it for
the attention of Josephine Joven.  They are located within Manila and charge
around US$100 plus shipping for a 1 in 20 scale B747 model.  They will paint it
to the colour scheme of whatever airline you want and if you want it in a
special scheme just send a photo.  The models are made out of wood and the
finish is superb.

Mark Radovich
mradovic@ozemail.com.au