DASH 8

From:         elkowitz@alumni.caltech.edu (Allan B. Elkowitz)
Date:         05 May 95 03:27:11

I recently flew from Prague to Munich on Contact Air which seems to
be a commuter airline partner of Lufthansa.  The aircraft used was
something called a DASH 8, Series 300 which I do not recall seeing in the
U.S.  Can anyone tell me something about this plane.

Also, flying in Central Europe seems to be a bit different than here.  The
pilots kept the door to the cockpit open the entire flight and passengers
would walk up and look in.  Otherwise general security seemed to be about
the same as here.

Allan.

--
In our line, nothing is just what it seems.
						-Deep Throat-