Searching for "Boeing airflow model" formula...

From:         alex@ksads.wpic.pitt.edu (Alex Ferguson)
Date:         01 May 95 02:44:00

Hi all,

I'm told that there exists some "boeing airflow model" formulas out here
in netland...  These are formulas that help calculate such things as how
long it takes to get from Pgh to SFO and vice-versa accounting for
airstreams.  Anyways, I'd really appreciate it if someone could point me
to the correct archives (I've already performed searches with w3 engines
and archie with no luck).

Any help will be greatly appreciated... also, I don't read the groups
alot - could you fire me off an e-mail if you have any info?  I there is
interest, I'll post a summary in a few days.

Thanks!
Alex