Aircraft Turnaround

From:         mcelroy@avd00.larc.nasa.gov (Marcus O. McElroy)
Date:         27 Apr 95 02:53:22
Followups:    1 2 3

Would anyone know what is involved in preparing a flight for turnaround
on a SFO-NRT-SFO run?  What is the minumum amount of time it would
take?  For example: disembarking of passengers, refueling, the many
equipment checks, etc.....  I know that this process is highly dependent
on the aircraft type, but I would like to know what some of the specifics
might be.

Thanks.
--
Marcus O. McElroy/NASA Langley Research Center/Hampton, VA 23681-0001/
*The opinions expressed here are the ones and are only the ones