Re: Underfloor Lounges or Rooms in which Aircrafts?

From:         Stephen L Nicoud <stephen.nicoud@boeing.com>
Date:         20 Apr 95 01:51:52

   The 747-400 also has an optional crew rest area off the main deck, but
   in this case it's *above* it, not in the forward hump for the upper
   deck but in a small area tucked up underneath the tail.  Apparently in
   rough skies anyone back there gets *really* shaken up.  I'd guess they
   use a small ladder for access.

It's more like a small steep spiral staircase that only spirals 180
degrees.

Stephen
--
Stephen L Nicoud  <Stephen.Nicoud@Boeing.Com>
This message does not necessarily represent the views of The Boeing Company.