Re: 90 degree angles

From:         froggy@southwind.net (Mark Stappenbeck)
Date:         13 Apr 95 10:46:53

I assume you mean a 90 degree bank angle. Of course the answer is yes.
You will not be able to maintain altitude at this bank angle, but the
aircraft is perfectly capable of banking to this extent with no
problem. Of course, certain systems such as hydraulics and fuel
systems require positive g loading to maintain proper operation, but
the structural ability of the aircraft is not compromised at this bank
angle.

Mark Stappenbeck,   froggy@southwind.net
"I'm just the pilot!"