Re: 777 info. request

From:         hoffmans@aol.com (Hoffmans)
Date:         07 Apr 95 03:09:13

Hi;
I'm a member of the 777 Aerodynamics Group and have been responsible for
the design of the flaperon and outboard flap portions of the high lift
system.  I'll entertain any questions you might have, but don't promise to
answer any!  I seriously doubt that airfoil geometry would be given out.

Why not try out your code on an aircraft which is less sensitive, or on
one of the many test cases which industry and NASA use to 'calibrate'
codes?

PS, the latest published work reguarding the 777 Aerodynamics was just
given last week at the "High Lift and Separation Control" conference in
Bath UK.