Re: 777 info. request

From:         David Lednicer <dave@amiwest.com>
Date:         31 Mar 95 02:41:29

	Good luck getting info on the 777 beyond that in Janes.  Now that
Airbus has Boeing on the run, they are playing very close to the vest
with info on the 777.  I have only seen one paper on 777 aerodynamics
published and this was on engine installation aerodynamics.  The airfoils
are a big secret, but from what I have heard via the grapevine, they have
both nose and aft loading along with "roof top" type design features.
They have even been quite about details of the high lift system, which is
unusual for Boeing.