Re: NY Times article on ATR Certificatio

From:         elym@delphi.com (Michael Ely)
Date:         08 Mar 95 02:59:50

>Good article, seems more appropriate for Aviation Week,  but that rag would
>never publish something so critical of the industry in general and so
>damning of the FAA.

Whether it is true or not, I dought that the NY Times would publish anything
if it wasn't........ they go for the big phobia and often take it further
than it should for sheer profit.  The bigger the lie, the more people are
apt to beleive it.  Again, I won't say its wrong or untrue, nor would I say
it is true.  But the NY Times like any other media is out for the NY Times
and bigger advertising sales, not neccessarily the truth.  "When the legend
become Fact, print the legend."  TTYL