Re: Paine Field/TRAMCO

From:         riffraff@eskimo.com (David R. Hendrickson)
Date:         17 Dec 95 14:06:23

rna@gsb-pound.stanford.edu wrote:

>I just read that America West is dumping its
>maintenance in favor of outsourcing it to TRAMCO.

i'm on the AWA 737 line here at the "big T", five to eight-day C checks
with flap track swap and elevator torque tube R&R.  what fun.  at least
most of them are 300's (no damn stab bushing mod).  a few AWA paperwork
problems here and there.  we're working N308AW right now and it's been
pushed back 3 days due to AD's and such showing up late in the check.  the
thing is, we're just coming over from Southwest 20+ day C and D checks, so
i think we're gonna catch it in the shorts on the first couple of planes.

AND we have a couple of ex-AWA mechs trickling in...

dave

                                 _|_
 David R. Hendrickson     -----o-( )-o-----      If it's not Boeing,
 riffraff@eskimo.com            " ' "            I'm not going.