Paine Field/TRAMCO

From:         l7matt7@aol.com (L7Matt7)
Date:         04 Dec 95 01:15:01

Pacific 737-300 with only white paint on it (so far), a Luxair 737,an LTU
767-300, and an Alaska Airlines MD-80, N937AS which was the aircraft I was
waxing the wing fillet faring on, and was also removing one of those
"cartoon speech bubbles" from the leading edge of the vertical stabilizer.
Outside at TRAMCO there are 2 Alitalia 767-300s with EI- registration
(Ireland), they must be GPA(?) leases to Alitalia. Also, there is another
767-300 with no paint, just the yellow protective coating that is on the
fuselage when it comes from Boeing. This was my first day of work at
TRAMCO and I also live up by Paine Field where TRAMCO and Boeing's
747,767,777 plant is.  If anyone would be interested in a weekly update on
what aircraft are currently there, please send e-mail back to the
newsgroup or me at " L7Matt7@aol.com "  saying that you would like me to
do this.