Re: (new and improved) B777 order list

From:         M.J.Jennings@amtp.cam.ac.uk (Michael Jennings)
Date:         04 Dec 95 01:14:52

Marcus O. McElroy <mcelroy@avd00.larc.nasa.gov> wrote:
>Potential new customers (in alphabetical order; by no means is it complete):
>Air-India, American, Delta, KLM, LOT, Malaysia, Qantas, SAS, Virgin Atlantic
>
>Andrew, How did you know that Delta was a potential new customer?  I
>herard some things myself from inside sources.  We'll see if you're
>right soon enough.

	I'm not Andrew, but Flight International did report that
Delta was the principal airline pushing for the launch of the 777-300
prior to its launch. Methinks it would be suited to quite a few of
their transatlantic routes, although that is just speculation in my
part.

	Michael.
--
Michael Jennings
Department of Applied Mathematics and Theoretical Physics