Re: Help: 737-300 Max Air Speed ?

From:         bds4798@aw101.iasl.ca.boeing.com (R. Brian dosSantos)
Date:         16 Nov 95 03:48:43

jkd214@aol.com (JKD214) writes:

>I an currently working on a product for a  Boeing 737-700 aircraft. My
>design requirements seem a bit excessive and are driving my cost through
>the roof. I am questing the max air speed of this aircraft. I would like
>to know the max air speed of this aircraft if any one knows. If any Boeing
>engineers are reading this please disreguard (Al, Cathy, Tom).

jkd214, Your subject asks for 737-300 Max Air Speed, yet your
request is for 737-700 Max air speed.  Which is it?  Either
way if you are designing something for group A based on group
B's parameters you are likely going to produce something that
won't suit anybody.

R. Brian dos Santos
---

BCAG, 737X Flight Controls       | "If you pick up a starving dog and
ring:206.237.6952                | make him prosperous, he will not bite
zing:bds4798@mesx01.ca.boeing.com| you. This is the principal difference
     102064.776@compuserve.com   | between a dog and a man."--Mark Twain