MEETING NOTICE WW1 AERO HISTORIANS

From:         ilyam@aol.com (Ilya M)
Date:         06 Nov 95 14:28:53

The Atlantic Coast Chapter of the League of WWI Aero Historians will be
meeting on Saturday, November 11, 1995 from 9:00am-3:00pm

Location: NASM Garber Restoration Facility, Suitland, Maryland

Speakers: Peter Jakab, Curator, NASM and Ted Hamady
Topic: "The Curatorial Decision Process And The Nieuport 28 Restoration"

Speaker: Paul Silbermann, Archives, NASM
Topic: "Everything You Wanted To Know And How To Locate It" a
comprehensive examination of the NASM Archive with special reference to
the materials pertaining to WWI aviation.

Activity: Guided Tour of the Facility, as well as an open discussion
session quaintly referred to as "show n' tell", it works for us!

Cost: $15 includes morning refreshments, box lunch and incidental expenses

YOU MUST RSVP SO THAT WE ORDER ENOUGH LUNCHES! CALL RANDY GAULKE AT
201-538-3650 or e-mail to ilyam@aol.com
Directions as follows:
from MD take Beltway (I-495/95) to Branch Ave., Silver Hill Exit (Rt. 5N)
make left, go one block to traffic light (Jct. Rt. 5) go right and follow
Rt. 5 for 1 mile to St. Barnabas Rd. (Rt. 414) continue on St. Barnabas
0.5 miles to facility, directly across Silver Hill Road intersection.

from VA take Beltway (I-495/95) over Woodrow Wilson Bridge to exit 4B St.
Barnabas Rd. (Rt.414E) follow St. Barnabas for 3 miles (7 lights) to
intersection at Silver Hill Road go thru intersection, facility is on
immediate right.