Re: Has anyone ridden Comair's CRJ??

From:         Ken <unpilot@prairenet.org>
Date:         13 Feb 95 01:44:21

jayorke@julian.uwo.ca (John A Yorke) wrote:
> Has anyone ridden on Comair's CRJ jet?  I've seen them in Aviation Week but I
> haven't had the privledge of flying one yet.  Perhaps someone who has
> can give me their opinions on the aircraft.

John, I have not ridden on one but have had the chance to inspect the
inside and talk to the crew.  The pilots say it is very loud (I fly a
sa227 Metro and one of the crew members said it was as loud as that!)
The Flight Attendent says it is very quit in the back. It has about a
6'2" tall aisle and looks very comfortable inside.

It can not use a jetway as the intregel stairs are in the way.