Re: Has anyone ridden Comair's CRJ??

From:         darsys@pro-entropy.cts.com (Eric A. Seiden)
Date:         13 Feb 95 01:44:21

jayorke@julian.uwo.ca (John A Yorke) writes:

>Has anyone ridden on Comair's CRJ jet? ... I was wondering if the CRJ can use
>the covered walkways at the airport or if passengers must brave the elements.
>Probably not since it has those stairs built in.

Haven't flown one, but YES they can use the jetways. The stair declines in
such a way that the whole thing is low enough for the jetway to scoot right
up to the door. I've seen a few at jetways at various airports around the
country.

                -- Eric

--
[Call Pro-Entropy at +1-305-994-3578 (14.4K/8/N/1) for 24 hours of chaos!]
Internet: darsys@Pro-Entropy.cts.com         ("Real" Name: Eric A. Seiden)