Re: Question: Cabin environment on long haul flights

From:         "W. Patrick McVay" <mcvay@omni.voicenet.com>
Date:         13 Oct 95 12:38:21

I am a consulting biomedical engineer who is working with a physician
who has developed a breath collector to monitor diseases in patients.
We are looking to place the device on commercial and military (cargo)
aircraft to monitor flight crew or flight attendents over a long flight.
I need to know the electrical power requirements and standards for any
electrical device that is to be "plugged" into the electrical power of
airplanes.  Can anyone recommend a source of infomation.

W. Patrick McVay, PE                    | Voice: (215)340-9891
McVay Consulting Associates         | Fax:    (215)340-0547
187 E. Ashland St.                         | Internet:
mcvay@omni.voicenet.com
Doylestown. PA 18901