B777/GE90

From:         David Lednicer <dave@amiwest.com>
Date:         09 Feb 95 02:22:19

	BTW - I saw in the Seattle Times that the first 777 for British
Airways and the first with GE90s flew last week for the first time.  I
guess take-off occured with minutes of the emergency landing of 777 WA002
due to the ECS blowout.  The paper indicated that the first flight was at
Boeing Field, but this is impossible, as the aircraft are built at Paine
Field and they sure as hell don't taxi them through downtown Seattle.