FAA Performance Regulations question.

From:         amit@klondike.winternet.com (Amit Bhati)
Date:         04 Oct 95 22:52:30

For those familiar with FAA regulations on Aircraft and Engine
Performance, here is a question.

	I believe there muct be very specific procedures from the FAA
about how and for what an engine (and other parts of the aircraft)
has to be tested to keep it in continued operation. Can someone point
me to sources of published information on Engine and Aircraft
Performance Regulations and Procedures to check for compliance that
the FAA has/had formed. Are such technical regulations different for
different countries? Where can I get a list of documents that detail
these procedures and regulations?

Many thanks,

amit