AC CRJ:modeller needs help

From:         "Niels M. Sampath" <niels@lofgren.demon.co.uk>
Date:         04 Oct 95 21:27:26

Has anyone closely observed an Air Canada RJ recently?
I am trying to finish a scale model of one but cannot determine
whether the wing and/or horizontal stab. surfaces are painted
white or whther they (aprt from the leading edge) are a variation
of the usual silver/grey. If anyone can positively answer this question
for me I'd be very grateful. I know that Air Canada has Web pages
illustrating the aircraft but I suspect its a retouched photo
based on a Canadair prototype so its accuracy is in question.

Cheers,
- --
Niels   (reply to: niels@lofgren.demon.co.uk)
(moderator of the Airliner Modelling e-Mail List)