Re: Where did all the air vents go?

From:         kls@ohare.Chicago.COM (Karl Swartz)
Date:         28 Sep 95 03:52:43

In reference to UA 767s SFO-JFK and return ...

>The business class cabin was arranged differently. The one with air vents
>had on the back of business class first the galley, then the toilets. The
>one without vents had first the toilets then the galley.

That sounds like a 767-300 and a 767-200, respectively, glancing at
a seating diagram.  UA's -200s are literally the first ones built --
they have #2 off the line, #1 having been kept by Boeing.  The -300s,
in contrast, are relatively new, the first one having been delivered
in 1991.  I do recall that UA omitted the gaspers on the 767-200s; it
sounds like they listened to customers and put them back on the next
767 order.

--
Karl Swartz	|Home	kls@chicago.com