BAD-Web WWW site

From:         kls@ohare.Chicago.COM (Karl Swartz)
Date:         18 Sep 95 12:07:00

>http://fornax.arc.nasa.gov:9999/badweb/badweb.html

>The Systems Analysis Branch of NASA Ames Research Center would
>like to announce the release of BAD-Web.  BAD-Web (Basic Aircraft
>Design Web) is a World Wide Web site where you can design your
>own airliner by entering various aircraft parameters and then
>see the results of your choices.

This site is a WONDERFUL idea!  I've only experimented with it a
little bit so far, but I did manage to get my name in the Hall of
Fame by the simple expedient of taking the basic 737-200 design
and increasing wing area and passenger count to the same as a 757,
switching to the 757's RB.211-535 engines too.

--
Karl Swartz	|Home	kls@chicago.com