Airline Flight Crew Operations

From:         Vicky Crone <vcrone@u.washington.edu>
Date:         06 Feb 95 02:45:22

I'm doing a research study to compare airline pre-flight operations vs
military C-141 preflight operations.  While I'm intimately familiar with
C-141 ops, I don't know a whole lot about airline ops.  Specifically, I
need to know what an airline crew does to prepare for flight from the
time they are informed of their flight until takeoff.  i.e. preflight
planning, aircraft preflight, cockpit preflight and timelines for these
items.
Also, are there any other news groups that might be of value to me on
this project.
Please respond directly to vcrone@u.washington.edu
Thanks for any assistance you can provide