Re: Slight lateral shaking in back of 777?

From:         tshepherd@med-med1.bu.edu (Thornton Shepherd)
Date:         06 Sep 95 01:04:07

dpbsmith@world.std.com (Daniel P. B. Smith) wrote:
>My first flight on a 777 took place a week ago.....throughout
>the entire flight, there was a noticeable constant side-to-side
>bumpiness....But
>I did wonder what the hell they were.  Anybody know?

Daniel,

I cannot explain it but I will say that I've felt the same sensation on
a Boeing 747-300 and on an Airbus A340.  The occurences were on flights
with KLM and Lufthansa respectively.  Both times, I was sitting in the
extreme rear of the cabin.  It will be very interesting to follow this
discussion.

Thornton