Aviation Maintenance in China

From:         avfoto@ix.netcom.com (Jay Selman )
Date:         27 Aug 95 14:37:21

Thanks to all of you who responded to my recent request for information
regarding aviation maintenance organizations in Asia.  After further
talks with my editor, we have decided to concentrate on China.  So...
for those of you in the know, I would greatly appreciate hearing from
you about any companies performing aircraft maintenance in China,
including contact people, if at all possible.  In addition, there are
several commerical aircraft manufactured in China.  If anyone can steer
me toward contact people for these companies, I would be most
appreciative.

As before, please e-mail your responses to:
     unclejay@aol.com

Thank you very much.
Jay Selman