Aircraft order update (Aug 21, 95)

From:         chuanga@iia2.org (H Andrew Chuang)
Date:         23 Aug 95 23:38:29

      *** 1995 Large Commercial Aircraft Order Update (August 21, 95) ***

 |       |300/                   | /*   737    \              / 777 \| 80/   |
 |       |310 319 320 321 330 340|345 600 700 800 744 757 767 200 300| 90  11|
 |_______|_______________________|___________________________________|_______|
N| Itochu (for LG)               | 2                                 |       |
N| SK    |                       |                                   |  2I   |
N| S'pore Aircraft (for AZ)      |                         3G        |       |
N| ILFC  |                       |    40  11   3                     |       |
N| Unknown                     1 |                                   |       |
N| Unknown                       |                 1U                |       |
 | LO    |                       | 1                                 |       |
 | MS    |                     3 |                                   |       |
 | CP    |                       |                 1G                |       |
 | VP    |                       |                                   |     2G|
 | KL    |                       |                 2G      3G        |       |
 | GE    |         2I  2I        |                                   |       |
 | IW    |                       |                                   |  2P   |
 |U Land |                       |                                   |  2P   |
 | KE    |                       |                                   |  3P   |
 | CV    |                       |                 1G                |       |
 | 5X    |                       |                     5R            |       |
 | AC    |    10C                |                                   |       |
 | BQ    |                       |             2                     |       |
 | NG    |                       |             2                     |       |
 | SV    |                       |                 5U         23U    | 29I 4P|
 | AF    |                       | 8   7                             |       |
 |Shandong                       | 3                                 |       |
 | DM    |                       | 6                                 |       |
 | QF    |                       | 3                       2G        |       |
 | YP    |         2I  4I        |                                   |       |
 | UA    |                       |                 2P  4P            |       |
 | LTU   |                       |                     1R  1P        |       |
 | GMI   |                       |        12                         |       |
 | JL    |                       | 4                                 |       |
 | SK    |                       |    35                             |       |
 | ML    |         4I            |                                   |       |
 | LH    |    20C                |                                   |       |
 | LA    |                       |                         3P        |       |
 | IY    | 2U                    |                                   |       |
 | BG    | 2P                    |                                   |       |
 | NH    |            10U        |                         3G  3P    |       |
 |Bavaria|                       |         2                         |       |
 | AI    |                       |                 2P                |       |
 | 3Q    |                       |                         3R        |       |
 |_______|_______________________|___________________________________|_______|
 | Total | 4  30   8  16   0   4 |27  82  25   7  14  10  18  26   0 | 38  6 |
 |  9 5  |  A I R B U S ( 6 2 )  |       B O E I N G ( 2 0 9 )       |M D(44)|

                               Letters of Intent
 |___________________________________________________________________________|
N| CA    |                       |                            15U    |       |
N| HV    |                       |             8                     |       |
N| BR    |                       |                                   |  6I   |
N| MS    |                       |                             3U    |       |
 | NH    |                       |                                10P|       |
 | TG    |                       |                                 6R|       |
 | KE    |                       |                                 4P|       |
 | CI    |                       |                             4U    |       |
 | BR    |                       |                             4U    |       |
 | UX    |                       |             8                     |       |
 |_______|_______________________|___________________________________|_______|
 | Total | 4  30   8  16   0   4 |27  82  25  23  14  10  18  52  20 | 44  6 |
 |  9 5  |  A I R B U S ( 6 2 )  |       B O E I N G ( 2 7 1 )       |M D(57)|

1 N in the first column indicates new (or missed) order since the last update.
2 The engine selection (other than the A340, B737) is indicated by the letter
  behind each order number.  B,C,G,I,P, or R stands for BMW-RR, CFMI, GEAE,
  IAE, P&W, or R-R, respectively; U for undecided/unknown.
3 The A300/310 is kept under one column, so is the 737-300/400/500 (*345), as
  well as the MD80/90/95. (The MD80/90/95 order can be easily distiguished by
  engine selection: P for MD80, I for MD90, and B for MD95 [if launched]).
4 airline code:      AC - Air Canada       AF - Air France   AI - Air-India
  AZ - Alitalia      BG - Biman Bangladesh BQ - EuroBelgian  BR - EVA Airways
  CI - China AL      CJ - China Northern   CP - Canadian     CV - Cargolux
  DM - Maersk        GA - Garuda           GE - Trans Asia   GF - Gulf Air
  GMI- Germania      HV - Transavia        IW - AOM French   IY - Yemenia
  JL - Japan AL      KE - Korean Air       LA - Lan-Chile    LG - Luxair
  LH - Lufthansa     LO - LOT Polish       ML - Midway       MS - EgyptAir
  MU - China Eastern NG - Lauda Air        NH - All Nippon   QF - Qantas
  SK - SAS           SV - Saudia           TG - Thai Int'l   TR - Transbrasil
  UA - United        UX - Air Europa       VP - VASP         YP - Aero Llyod
  3Q - Yunnan(China) 5X - UPS
5 Send an e-mail to me (chuanga@iia2.org) for any order that I have left out.
  Make sure the orders are announced firm orders with a verifiable source.

                              Known Cancellations
 |___________________________________________________________________________|
N| GPA   |                       |                                   |   -13G|
N| TR    |                       |                            -3R    |       |
N| GA??? |                -3R    |                                   |       |
N| Unknown        -7U         -2 |                                   |       |
N| Unknown                       |                                   |     1U|
N| Unknown                       |-1                  -2U            |       |
 | GF    |                       |                            -6G    |       |
 | NH    |                       |                -4G                |       |
 | AF    |                       |                -1G     -3G        |       |
 | 3Q    |                       |                    -3R            |       |
 | Total | 0   0  -7   0  -3  -2 |-1   0   0   0   5   5   3   9   0 | 0 -14 |

--
  H Andrew Chuang   chuanga@iia2.org