Aviation Maintenance in Asia

From:         avfoto@ix.netcom.com (Jay Selman )
Date:         08 Aug 95 02:18:27

 For those  in the  know about  aircraft maintenance,  I can  use some
advice...

I write for  an aviation maintenance magazine, and I  plan to be over
in Asia for a couple of weeks in October and November.  I am looking
for  information  about commercial  organizations  performing heavy
aircraft maintenance in Asia,  as possible leads for articles.  I  know
there are several companies in Taiwan, China, Singapore, Korea, and
Japan, and I am sure that there are plenty of others as well.

I would  appreciate any contacts which anyone can  provide regarding
who in Asia is doing this sort of heavy aircraft maintenance.

Please e-mail responses to:
     Unclejay@aol.com

Thanks in advance
Jay Selman