Airline Safety and Hofstede

From:         Mr Peter James Moores <moosp@HK.Super.NET>
Date:         08 Aug 95 02:18:27

I'm looking for source material on a study that was made using Hofstede's
cultural dimensions applied to airline safety. A reference article in
Flight magazine of August '94  gave an overview and through the kind
assistance of Leigh Johnson on CIS I have a reference to a paper by Earl
Weener presented at the IATA conference in Montreal in October '93.

Does any body know who did the original research and whether it is
published in complete form? I'd like to study it for work we do in Asia
on Crew Resource Management in a cross cultural environment.

Many thanks in advance

Peter Moores