Re: Boeing 747-400

From:         fmcdave@aol.com (FMCDave)
Date:         08 Aug 95 01:45:13

adam.finan@zetnet.co.uk (Adam Finan) writes
>Does anybody have any sales brochures etc for the Boeing 747-400. The
>-400 series is a passion of mine and I am looking for anything to do
>with it. Im also interested in finding someone who can get hold of a
>model similar to the ones Travel Agents have, ie large injection
>moulded. If you have any info please e-mail me. I am also interested
>to know if anyone has Boeings E-Mail address if they have one.

There are some brochures, but usually one doesn't buy $160M airplanes from
a brochure.  There are also about 30,000-35000 Internet addresses at
Boeing.  I have about three of them right now.  You should probably write
to Boeing Public Relations.  PO Box 3707 Seattle, WA 98124
David Allen
FMCDave@AOL.COM
Boeing Flight Management Systems