Wanted: PDCS

From:         rdd@netcom.com (Robert Dorsett)
Date:         25 Jul 95 03:06:45

It recently struck me that with most airlines ditching their 727 Performance
Data Computer Systems, there must be an awfully good used market for these
things.   Most airlines getting rid of them are either doing without, or
replacing them with notebook computers, which are cheaper to maintain.

If anyone knows where I can find a cheap, used PDCS (at least some of these
must be getting scrapped), please let me know.  I'd be after a CDU, computer,
and mode annunciator, if the price was right.

                                       ftp://wilbur.pr.erau.edu/pub/av