Re: Need 777 per pass. fuel effic. info

From:         kls@ohare.Chicago.COM (Karl Swartz)
Date:         12 Jul 95 01:42:30

>United only puts 293 seats on a 777, and load factor numbers won't be
>available for a while ... Guessing a 75% load ...

Right after posting this, I saw something from United saying that
loads for the 777 flights, since service introduction on June 7,
have been almost 90%!  I'm not sure how that compares to expected
loads on the routes that the 777 has been flying, keeping in mind
that summer is the peak travel season so high loads are expected.

--
Karl Swartz	|INet	kls@chicago.com
1-415/854-3409	|UUCP	uunet!decwrl!ditka!kls