Trying to understand ATR 72 ops in icing conditions

From:         daveremo@aol.com (DaveRemo)
Date:         09 Nov 94 00:51:26

In the hope of doing responsible reporting of the ATR 72 accident in
northern Indiana last week I am trying to find ATR 72 pilots who can help
understand the effect of icing conditions on autopilot operations.
Interviews can be done on or off the record. I am not looking for rampant
speculation or theories - there has been enough of that in the press
already - just factual information. AE and ATR & the NTSB have been pretty
tight-lipped, which only fuels the speculation. E-mail me at
DAVEREMO@Aol.com or Call me at 317-633-9888. My name is Dave Remondini.
I'm investigative reporter for The Indianapolis Star.