Re: Could this be True?

From:         Pete Mellor <pm@csr.city.ac.uk>
Date:         20 Jul 94 02:13:02

> I heard a story that years ago, the USC Marching Band was flying
> somewhere when they all decided to get up and run to the
> back of the plane.

Reminds me of the story about the Irish rugby team that started playing
a practice game in mid-flight, causing the 'plane to become almost
uncontrollable. The steward and the first officer couldn't quieten them
down, so eventually the captain went back into the cabin and had a word.
Immediately, the 'plane straightened up and flew level. When the captain
returned to the flight deck, the FO looked at him in admiration and asked
"How did you do it, sir?" "Oh, no problem!" said the captain. "I just said
`Why are you guys playing inside on a nice day like this?'"

Pete