Could this be True?

From:         jfc@macsch.com (Jack Castro)
Date:         19 Jul 94 01:27:35

I heard a story that years ago, the USC Marching Band was flying
somewhere when they all decided to get up and run to the
back of the plane. This apparently caused the plane go into
some difficult maneuver and infuriated the captain because
it could have been a Fatal act. The airline apparently refused
to fly the USC band on subsequent trips.

Could this be true? Or is this just a story to make USC students
look stupid? I went to UCLA and there were always stories floating
around about stupid acts by USC students. (Of Course there is a
big rivalry between the two schools.)

--

Jack Castro (j_castro@macsch.com)
The MacNeal-Schwendler Corporation - Bellevue, WA